October 11, 2021
What is the treatment of skin lightening?
Skin lightening treatment is the process of using chemical substances to brighten the skin. It is also known as ‘Skin whitening’. It is used for providing even skin colour all over the face. It does so by reducing the melanin concentration as well.
The main two ways of lightening the skin are:
- Skin lightening creams
- Skin lightening treatments
Skin lightening creams can be prescribed by doctors in case of slight changes in the skin tone required. Some skin lightening creams can also be bought without a prescription.
Procedures used for Skin lightening treatment:
- Photo Facial- this treatment uses light-based technology to fix the skin tone. Photo facial can be used for many different reasons. It is usually used for fixing brown spots, broken capillaries, and increasing collagen. Light emitting diode (LED) and Intense-pulsed light (IPL) are the two ways used to perform skin lightening treatment.
- E-Facial- This method removes the top dead layer of the skin and reveals fresh, glowing skin. This is most suited for those having blemishes on the skin and dark spots. This uses natural elements instead of chemical peels so it is a safe and effective method.
- Laser: Laser treatment has become popular among the people because of the easy application and quality results. It is a painless option for skin lightening. It comes without any side effects or dangers.
- Chemical Peel: It is most effective for removal of spots, marks, patchy colouration and wrinkles. It can also lighten the scars and blemishes on the skin. The peel removes the top layer of the skin and shows a clearer layer of skin.
- Glutathione injections: It is also known as Antioxidant. This has an effect on the skin cells. It decreases the melanin production and increases fairness of skin. These injections also have anti-aging and skin brightening results.
Cost range of Skin lightening treatment in Delhi
The range of skin lightening treatment in Delhi starts from about Rs. 2000 and rises according to the treatment used. If it’s a good skin lightening treatment in India that you are looking for, Dr. Hema Pant provides the procedure at an affordable rate. Helping people get back their smiles.