The skin is a source of vanity when it comes to appearance and beauty. Any blemish on the skin is most unwelcome, and no more so than the common acne. Many a teenager has spent hours and hours trying different remedies, medicines, creams and concoctions to get rid of pimples. However, this annoyance can sometimes lead to permanent issues, if the acne leaves scars. Acne scars are of many types and vary in severity, but have the power to diminish confidence and affect a person’s perception of their beauty. With the latest advancements in technology and medical science, it is now possible to treat acne and the associated scarring with Acne Scar Treatment in Delhi by the renowned Dr. Hema Pant.
Acne, which is called Acne vulgaris, commonly occurs when the body has hormonal variations- like during adolescence, pregnancy, menstruation or stress. When the pores are blocked by dead cells and sebum (oil), it leads to acne. Left untreated, acne can leave scars, especially on the face and back. Acne scars may be of different types:
- Icepick Scars: These are deep and pointed scars having unstable edges. Usually seen on the cheeks and nose, they look like wounds inflicted with an ice pick.
- Uneven scars: These are wide scars, which make the skin look swollen.
- Boxcar scars: They resemble chicken pox scars, having round or oval depressions and vertical edges.
ACNE SCAR TREATMENT - PROCEDURES
Dr. Hema Pant has earned the reputation as the best dermatologist for acne scars. This is not just because of her experience and skill, but also due to the meticulous care given to each client. The ideal treatment is selected based on the type of scars and after a thorough assessment. Acne scar removal in Delhi involves different procedures:
- Radiofrequency treatment: Acne needle RF treatment is a minimally invasive procedure in which micro-needles are utilized. The process involves insertion of around 25 micro-needles into the affected area. This stimulates collagen production and removes acne scars as well as wrinkles.
- Laser treatment: Laser is used to heat up the underlying layers of the skin. This leads to resurfacing of the skin, resulting in a smooth, clear and younger skin.
- Chemical peels: These are suitable for mild to moderate acne. The peel contains acidic substances, which slough off the outer layers of the skin, greatly reducing marks and scars.
With the latest and most advanced technology, and the skilled hands of Dr. Hema Pant, acne and its unsightly complications can be banished forever, leaving you radiant and beautiful. Laser treatment for acne scars cost in Delhi is affordable and value for money.
What is acne?
Acne is an enormously common skin complaint that affects individuals of all ages and has a comprehensive range of levels when it comes to severity. The scientific term for acne is “acne vulgaris”, which factually means, “common acne” Acne is most importantly an unpleasant and uncomfortable skin condition marked by the spots it leaves on numerous body parts, apparently directing and specializing in one or two specific regions such as the face or back. These spots aren’t just your regular whiteheads or blackheads often linked with rampant hormones or eating too much chocolate either. Rather, they are skin glands which have been stricken and, if not appropriately looked after will ultimately develop into nasty lesions leaving behind unpleasant scars.
What is the primary cause of acne?
More recent research has recommended that hormonal variation in the body may be the chief cause of acne, such as during adolescence, pregnancy, menstruation, and times of anxiety when the skin is inclined to be oilier. When dead skin cells and sebum block pores, acne develops.
What are the basic types of acne scars?
There are sketchily three categories of acne scars :
- Icepick scars: They resemble the wounds left by an ice pick i.e. deep, pointed and with instable edges. They are often found on the cheeks and nose.
- Rolling scars: They are wider then 4-5mm and have a rolling or dumped appearance. These give the skin a rolling or uneven appearance.
- Boxcar scars: Boxcar scars are about 3mm and resemble enormously to chicken pox scars. They have round and oval depression and have piercing vertical edges.
How acne is frequently treated?
At SCULPT Clinic in Delhi, our across-the- board range of acne scars removal treatments encompass:
- Acne needle RF treatment: Acne needle RF treatment is a process that endeavors to improve collagen level by needle spur. Wrinkles that are prompted because of ageing and acne scars are unquestionably removed using this treatment and it makes you look young and fervent. The process is predominantly implemented using a machine which has micro needles. In the method, approximately 25 micro needles are vaccinated in the affected region and then is treated consequently.
- Acne laser treatment: Radio Frequency treatment for acne scars via resurfacing incorporates removing the epidermal layer of the skin and going underneath it to the dermal layer. The healing process leaves you scar-free and with a glibber skin.
- Chemical peels: A chemical peel might be a sensible route for those with mild to moderate acne. In this process, a product that comprises of acid is applied to your skin. The purpose is to remove the exterior surface layer of the skin. Over the next some days or weeks, the surface skin will slough off and shed away and new, healthy skin will arise. The new skin will have less acne blemishes and scarcer obvious acne scars that you can flaunt.